The large agreeable chalet sleeps 10 guests with unimpeded views of the slopes and of the Tarentaise mountains.
The Courchevel retreat offers guests the chance to be pampered within a self-catering environment, providing elegant touches such as luxury toiletries and Egyptian linen.
The chalet is a no smoking property; no pets allowed. Features Wi-Fi Internet access, a Sony Vaio lap top computer, a Sony Playstation 2 with a selection of games, Sky TV, Ski room and ski boots heater, relaxation room with hamman.
BASEMENT: relaxation room with hammam, TV, bar and toilet; ski room with ski boots heater; laundry with washing machine and tumble-dryer; cellar.
GROUND FLOOR: garage; first entry with cupboards for skis; 3 double rooms, each with bathrooms and toilets; 1 bedroom with bunk beds en-suite shower room and toilet.
FIRST FLOOR: living room and dining room with a fireplace; fully equipped kitchen; terrace with table; master bedroom with bathroom (bath and shower), separate toilet.
MEZZANINE: 2 single beds.
The booking price includes
- 7 nights luxury accommodation (from Saturday to Saturday)
- Welcome package
- Breakfast delivery (Bread and Viennoiseries)
- Daily Cleaning
- House linen
- Change of small bed linen and towels in middle of week
- Toiletries products
Sample of Chargeable Services that can be arranged
- Transfers from to airport by car or helicopter
- Private chef and host
- Food Shopping service
- Catering service
- Massage and beauty therapy at our Hotel “Le Portetta”, transfers provided
- Dinner or lunch at our Hotel “Le Portetta” in the heart of 1650, transfers provided
- Special family & corporate events
- Please enquire for any other services you might wish