This refined Swiss-style chalet was built to the highest standards in 2005 and designed by Courchevel’s premier architect.
Located amidst breathtaking mountain scenery with direct access to the piste, the Chalet has been designed to fuse effortless comfort with world class skiing in this renowned France ski resort.
The lodge hosts up to 14 guests, features Wi-Fi Internet access, a Sony Vaio lap top computer, a Sony Playstation 2 with a selection of games, Sky TV, Ski room and ski boots heater, relaxation room with sauna and garage with heated drive. This is a no smoking chalet, no pets allowed.
GROUND FLOOR: Double garage; relaxation room with sauna TV, bar and toilet; ski room with ski boots heater; laundry with washing machine and tumble-dryer.
FIRST FLOOR: 2 double bedrooms, each with bathrooms and toilets; other 2 double bedrooms, each with shower rooms and toilets; 2 twin bedrooms ,each with bathrooms and toilets.
SECOND FLOOR: Living room and dining room with a fireplace; fully equipped kitchen; terrace with 2 tables; master bedroom with dressing area, shower room, toilet.
MEZZANINE: 2 single beds.
The booking price includes
- 7 nights luxury accommodation (from Saturday to Saturday)
- Welcome package
- Breakfast delivery (Bread and Viennoiseries)
- Daily Cleaning
- House linen
- Change of small bed linen and towels in middle of week
- Toiletries products
Sample of Chargeable Services that can be arranged
- Transfers from to airport by car or helicopter
- Private chef and host
- Food Shopping service
- Catering service
- Massage and beauty therapy at our Hotel “Le Portetta”, transfers provided
- Dinner or lunch at our Hotel “Le Portetta” in the heart of 1650, transfers provided
- Special family & corporate events
- Please enquire for any other services you might wish