This holiday chalet in the best location in French Alps is ski-in/ski-out (the Bellevarde slope is 50 meters away). The village center of Valle d'Isere is at a 2 minutes’ drive, 5 minutes’ walk.
The alpine property can host up to 12 people on a 320 square meters surface, includes 4 floors with interior lifs and faces east/south and is in the very same building as the "Val d'Isere" chalet.
The interior home designer, Mr Vincent Monod, fully succeeded in creating a warm «savoyarde» atmosphere, combined with «Provençal» colors. The « bournes savoyardes» or chimneys, provided in the livingroom and the master suite, were built in thorough respect to the local style and tradition. Walls and ceiling are covered with local pine wood thus preserving a «savoyarde» atmosphere. Floors are of baked clay in the living room and the dining room, oak in the bedrooms. Luxurious Italian marble (Petra Antiqua) covers walls and floor in the bathrooms.
A complete phone system is provided in every room, with Internet access. Electrical heating is provided through the ground and from convectors as well, individually scheduled by remote control. The safety of the chalets is secured by an integrated system including outside cameras. Each room has its own safety.
- Master room 1: on the whole floor :
King-size bed (or twin-size beds), -with an open fireplace, large screen plasma TV, half-timbered ceiling. Dressing-room with half-timbered ceiling, with wide storage capacity. En-suite bathroom with shower and bath with view over Val d’Isere.
- A separate garage for 2 vehicles.
- A ski room adjoining the garage, with boot warmers.
- Entrance hall.
- Toilets with wash-basin.
- A fully-equipped kitchen providing: American fridge, large-size oven, microwave, dishwasher, electronic ignition cooker, food processor.
- A dining-room in mezzanine over the living-room, adjoining the kitchen, with half-timbered ceiling and floor in baked clay, providing table, benches and chairs in solid oak for 12 persons. Open view on Val d’Isere and the valley from the dining-room and the kitchen.
- Wooden balcony, making outdoor lunch and dinner possible thanks.
- Large living-room with half-timbered ceiling and floor in baked clay, with bar, billiard-table and “savoyarde” fireplace. Luxurious sofas facing the open fireplace and Val d’Isere, leather armchairs. Large screen plasma TV. DVD, CD player, tuner, home-cinema with a 3m x 4m projection TV, TV satellite. High quality stereo system in each room.
- Sundeck floor of 40 m², overhanging the valley.
- Cellars and cupboard offering a wide storage capacity .
- Bedroom 5: king-size bed (or 2 twin-beds), with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 : king-size bed (or 2 twin-beds) on a mezzanine, plus two single beds below the mezzanine, with en-suite bathroom with shower and wash-basin. Ceiling and walls in pine, oak floor, dressing, LCD TV set.
- Bedroom 3 : king-size bed (or 2 twin-beds), with en-suite bathroom with shower and wash-basin. Ceiling and walls in pine, oak floor, integrated wooden wardrobe on both sides of the bed, LCD TV set.
- Bedroom 4 : king-size bed (or 2 twin-beds), with separate bathroom with shower and wash-basin. Ceiling and walls in pine, oak floor, integrated wooden wardrobe on both sides of the bed, LCD TV set.
- Cellar and linen-room with facilities (washing-machine, electrical dryer, steam ironing-board).
- Hammam (steam room): Petra Antiqua marble tile on walls, ceiling and ground, soft colored lightning.
OPTIONAL: The cellar includes some of the greatest French vintages, from the most reputed wine regions: Loire, Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Alsace, Champagne.