Villa Lenno has been internationally recognized as one of the most beautiful exclusive properties in Italy. Accessible only by private boat with a short 3 minutes ride, the villa provides a totally private and secluded environment with its 30.000 sq.m. of private garden, tennis court, heated swimming pool, gym and cinema.
The main entrance opens into a spacious lobby with floors, fireplace and grand staircase of traditional Sienna marble. There is an exquisite formal drawing room opening onto a covered terrace and patio; through double doors is the stunning formal dining room with feature fireplace and parquet floor; both rooms are beautifully finished with elegant antique furniture, handmade curtains and fine art.
The first floor is accessed by the grand staircase from the main entrance hall which leads to the master and other guest suites. All the guest suites have the finest Egyptian cotton linen, complimentary Chopard toiletries, satellite TV, iPod docking, on demand movies/music, WI-FI and individual air conditiong controls.
The garden of Villa Lenno is the most famous on the lake for its extremely tall cypress trees and large lawn areas. Next to the heated pool with infinity edge overlooking the lake there is a second house specially converted to provide a state-of-the-art cinema and media room; a gym fully equipped with TechnoGym equipment and Playstation; a separate bathroom with shower and small kitchen.
A short walk through the Villa gardens there is another house with fully equipped kitchen, living room and 2 double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
The estate has a permanent staff of 8 to include: butler, chef, head housekeeper, 2 cleaners, 2 gardeners, house manager.
MAIN HOUSE SUITES:
- Master Suite with lake views, kig-size bed, fireplace, terrace. In also has an office and a marble master bathroom.
- Lilac Suite, a double bedroom with a small terrace with a view of the lake and ensuite marble bathroom.
- Blue Suite, a king bedroom convertible into twins with fireplace, graden views and ensuite marble bathroom.
- Red Suite, a king bedroom convertible into twins with fireplace, large balcony with lake views and ensuite marble bathroom.
- Studio Suite, king bedroom convertible into twins containing a large living room, afice area, ensuite bathroom and connecting single bedroom.