The Chalet Adelboden is a remote 18th century chalet, fully renovated, overlooking the beautiful valley of Lenk in Simmenthal. Situated at 1500m, 200m from cablecar and chairlift to the skiing area of Adelboden (you can ski right back to the house). Probably the most beautiful skiing area in Switzerland, as well as 8km of cross-country trails in the valley below, which is also a renowned hiking area.
Magnificent views to glaciers and waterfalls, from sun filled terraces.
The lodge has approx. 400m of living area, is fully equipped with antique furniture, silverware, designer towels and sheets, etc. The whole property is 1200 square meters, with big terrace, surrounded by fences, to protect your privacy. Sun from early morning until sunset.
- 2 livingrooms with chimney,
- 1 partyroom with chimney, bar and kitchen (for 50 people)
- 2 twin, 2 double, 1 single bedrooms,
- office with sofa-doublebed,
- childrensroom for 4-6 children.
- 4 bathrooms
- 1 living in kitchen (10pers)